Thursday, February 18, 2010

Next Year

Next school year will (hopefully) be a complete 180 from this school year. Currently, I go to NC State as a Human Biology Major and I live in a one bedroom apartment with my boyfriend, Nick Palmer, one frog, and one lizard. However, my plans for next year are as follows(again, Hopefully):

1) Living in a two bedroom apartment in Charlotte, NC. The place I(we) have picked out is Amazing. It is $515 a month for the place, electricity, water, two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, cable, internet, and more. It's Perfect.
2) Living with one of my best friends from high school, Ashley, and my frog and lizard.
3) Attending Unc-Charlotte's two year Nursing Program.
4) Nick will hopefully be attending Northwestern University's Grad School for Philosophy in Chicago. We will be in the works of a two-year long distance relationship.

So, some changes will definitely be happening next year. I am both very nervous and excited. I just wanted to post this now so that I can look back on it a year from now in hopefully a completely new place in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment