Friday, February 19, 2010

Death Metal Concert

Nick and I went to a Death Metal Concert on a friday night because Nick loves death metal and I thought this would be an interesting first-concert experience. There were three starter/lesser known bands playing ahead of the main band, Nile. (Nile is in the picture below, although when Nick and I saw them, the lead singer was bald.)



I post this picture because many people have an idea of what they think death metal is. The band must wear all black, be covered in tattoos, worship Satan, and have a bad attitude. Clearly, with Nile as an example, not ALL death metal bands meet their stereotype.

Additionally, everyone, including all of the band members and the audience, were some of the nicest, most courteous people I have ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment