Sunday, January 17, 2010

Television

One thing I don't think I have mentioned yet is that I do not get cable at my apartment. Which, back when I was in high school, wasn't really a problem. There didn't seem to be really any good new shows happening on television. I usually watched friends and sex and the city reruns. The only new show being american idol. However, now that I don't have cable, I seem to have discovered many more "new" shows. I have become absolutely addicted to way too many shows for my own good. Thank God for the internet and hulu.com.



The shows I have found noteworthy:
1)House
2)Glee
3)The Big Bang Theory
4)30 Rock
5) Desperate Housewives
6)Family Guy
7)The Office
8) South Park
9) Big Love

I have also started to watch Heroes and Lost on netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment